This week I am celebrating my 2 year Blogiversary. Yay! It seems like only a few weeks ago that I nervously hit “Publish” on my first post. Back in those days, my mom was the only reader. Gradually, family, friends and many more people I’ve never actually met in person started tuning in. Thank you for reading! And, thank you for coming back to read my silly stories again and again.
To celebrate my 2nd Blogiversary, I am sharing my top 10 all time favorite posts. These are the ones that I had fun writing or made me laugh out loud when I wrote them. For those of you who have been here since the beginning (I’m talking about you here, Mom), hope you enjoy this walk down memory lane. For my new readers, have a laugh on me.
10. Big tree, small boat and some funny results. Here’s Something You Don’t See Everyday
9. Would you like fries with that? Drive Thru
8. Do you think this guy gets Hazard Pay?
7. Mom enjoyed a chuckle at my expense, but I was completely Mortified!
6. The fastest way to die laughing involves a Roller Skate to the Rescue.
5. How hot does it need to be to fry an egg on the sidewalk? Sizzling in the Sydney Sun
4. My all time favorite Aussie slang, Fair Dinkum
3. This one was lots of fun, and it tasted pretty good too. I DID IT!!! Behold the Krispy Kreme Burger
2. My 4 year old asks the classic question, Mommy, Where did I Come From, with hilarious results.
1. While not technically a post, my Cajun Porn series was the most fun I’ve had on the blog. I loved every bite! Stay tuned for Cajun Porn 2 which starts in about 6 weeks.
Enjoy, and thanks again for reading! Which one is your favorite?